In this episode I read a few WSANEC stories, I also have a couple friends lend their voices to tell stories. The stories in order are:
- ĆENŦEḴI W̱SÁNEĆ moon
- ȽÁU WEL,NEW̱ Mountain legend
- Arbutus tree knowledge
- How Douglas fir got pitch
- The winds - Told by Katia O.
- The Legend of the whale
- X̱ENÁṈ (Like) - Told by Kaydence W.
- MOTEME (Mortimer) - Told by Jacqueline J.
Stories heard are from: "The Saanich year" book - Earl Claxton Sr., John Elliott. "ȽÁU WEL,NEW̱ " book - Earl Claxton Sr., John Elliott. "Saanich ethnobotany: culturally important plants of the W̱SÁNEĆ people" book - Nancy J. Turner, Richard J. Hebda. "The W̱SÁNEĆ and their neighbours" book - Diamond Jenness. "W̱SÁNEĆ legends and stories" book - W̱SÁNEĆ elders. "Mortimer" book - Robert Munch.